THE ADMISSIONS DEPARTMENT
Admissions Quality Objectives
- To ensure that 70% of admission letters are done and dispatched three months before the opening date.
- To ensure students sign nominal role within the three weeks of opening date to comply with 20% rule.
- To ensure all faculty Interdepartmental transfer requests are handled within the first three weeks from the opening week from the opening date of every new academic year.
- To ensure students are issued with students identification cards within three weeks of opening date.
Rongo University has varied academic programmes and specializations in sciences, humanities, social sciences and Arts. Through self-sponsored programmes, opportunity has been opened to Kenyans and non-Kenyans, who for university admission.
Admission of first years, certificate, diploma and undergraduate students in Rongo University College is done after every academic year
Rongo University College has three intakes in an Academic year for all courses.
The advertisements for the intakes are usually carried in the local press two months before the intake
Application forms may be obtained from the University Main Campus at Kitere hill admissions office or through our website APPLICATION-FORM. Non-refundable application fee of Kshs 500 for diploma/certificate, Kshs 1000 for undergraduate Kshs 2000 for post graduate programmes. The application fee may be paid by Direct Deposit at any KCB or National Bank Branch into the Rongo University College Account. CASH and postal orders WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The completed application forms, copies of relevant academic certificates, copies of the application fees receipt should be returned or sent to Director, Privately Sponsored Students Programme (PSSP).
An applicant who for any reason is unable to take up the offer of admission will be required to inform the Deputy Academic Registrar by either filling in Form RUC F2 of the joining instructions or writing directly to the Deputy Academic Registrar. This information should reach the said office at least one week prior to the date of registration.
An applicant who fails to inform the Deputy Academic Registrar of his/her deferment of admission will be deemed to have forfeited his/her position and will be de-registered from the course admitted to.
Mode of Study
The mode of study is flexible and a student can study on full-time,open and Distance, weekend basis or on school based basis.
KUCCPS 2019/2020 admission letters
- Kindly check your admission number from the list below against your name
- Use the admission number to access your account on the portals
- Download your admission letter and accompanying documents