Moses Ouma Obama
a) Academic qualification: M.Ed(Educ. Admin), 2009, UON B.Ed(A) KU, 1990,
b) Work experience:7 years
2016 – 2019 – Head of Department, Social Sciences and Humanities
2013 – 2016- Examination Coordinator SASS
2012 – Assistant Lecturer
1992 – Secondary School Principal
c) Honours and awards:
2019: Letter of Appreciation for service rendered as HoD Department of Humanities and Social sciences at RU From April, 2016 to March 2019.
2002: Letter of Commendation for attaining Position 77 Nationally in the Category of Top 100 District Schools in KCSE Examinatrions at Wiobiero Secondary School.
d) Professional affiliation/membership to professional bodies:
Christian and Scientific Association of Kenya (CSAK), LinkedIn & Google Scholar
RECENT SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- “Establishing the Relationship between Public and Private Investment in Kenya”, 2017. Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Vol 8(4), 123-128.
- “The dynamics of Poverty and Economic well-being in Uasin Gishu County, Kenya” 2017. Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Vol 8(8), 115-125.
- “Fundamentals of Cattle Marketing in Homa Bay County, Kenya: Analyzing the Market Intermediaries, Price Formation and Yield Performance”, 2017. Journal of Marketing and Consumer Research, Vol. 32, 44-55.
- “Principals’ Leadership Style and Students’ academic Performance in Public Secondary Schools in Homa Bay County, Kenya”, 2016. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 6(7), 1-8.
- “Effects of Principals’ Leadership Styles on Students Academic Performance in Public Secondary Schools in Homa Bay County, Kenya”, 2015. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 20(3), 51-60.
ONGOING RESEARCH PROJECT
Effect of financial sector development on Economic Growth in Kenya
- Financial Economics
- Public Debt