Departments in the School of Infocoms:
- Department of Information Science and Informatics
- Department of Communication, Media and Journalism
The objectives of the school include:
- to re-skill students for present day information economy.
- to bring awareness of the rising intricacies of networked society.
- to acquire practical skills in computer networking and digital communication.
- to acquaint the students with principles of management of information systems and services.
- Our department focal areas of research domains include but not limited to: Cyber security and digital forensics, IT Metric models, Knowledge management , healthcare management and technology adoption, ontology based data integration, data mining and machine learning in healthcare and Informatics, health polices and services and bibliometrics
- View all ongoing Research