STUDENTS’ NOTICE BOARD
- April 2021 Examinations Notice To All Students
- Notice to all students
- Almanac for 2020/2021 Academic Year
- Rongo University Athletics Trials
- Online Self-Registration Procedure
STUDENTS’ SERVICES FORMS
- Media Studio Rules and regulations 2020/2021
- Work Study Form
- Student Entrance Medical Form
- Name Declaration Form for Graduands
- Acceptance Form
- Certificate Collection Form
- Deferment Application Form
- Form of Intent to Submit Thesis
- Graduation Regalia Issuance Form
- Inter-Programme Transfer Form
- Leave of Absence Application Form
- Referee Confidential Report Form
- Registration Form – New Students
- Registration Form – Continuing Students
- Student Details
- Clearance form
- Transcript Request Form
- Undergraduate Admission Application Form
- Application Form for Graduate Studies
- Individual Equipment Requisition Form
- Group Equipment Requisition Form
Follow us on social media and be the first to find out about our news!
Post Tagged with: "sample"
The Rongo University Library was founded by Proff Bii from the United states of Chepalush’s Most prestigious University (Bometiash University). The library has four departments (Reception, Reading area, Computer lab […]
Vice Chancellor’s Message
Rongo University is one of the progressive institutions of higher learning located in the south western region of Kenya. Since its inception, the University embarked on a journey towards self discovery, brand identity and market positioning. We have endevoured to provide a conducive learning environment that promotes.. Read More..
Simply subscribe to our newsletters and we will be in touch. Don't worry, we won't spam you and of course you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Africa Library Project, USA
- University of Nairobi
- Migori County
- Nottingham Trent University, UK
- University of Brighton, UK
- Wuhan Textile University, China
- The McKnight Foundation, USA
- National Research Fund
- National Crime Research Centre
- Laikipia University
- Seeding Labs, USA
- Nyatike NG-Constituency Development Fund Committee and Nyatike Community Development Initiative
- Park University Center for Global Peace Journalism
- Kibabii University
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Washington DC, USA
- Northern Illinois University
Studying at Rongo University has been a good investment in the development of my career and working life. The faculty members are very professional, accessible and great mentors.
Thanks to Rongo University I have not just theoretical content but also practical knowledge in my field of study. There is a conducive environment and infrastructure for learning. It was great to be in Rongo University
I am very grateful and proud to have made the decision to study Bachelors of Science in Informatics at Rongo University. The faculty and administration at the school were accessible, sociable, and have supported me careerwise.
I am extremely impressed with the professionalism,expertise,and quality of work of the Rongo university. I would highly recommend them to any entity needing assistance ramping up their capacity to use them to achieve their dreams.