The Principal Secretary (PS), Post Training & Skills Development, Mr. Alfred Cheruiyot visited Rongo University on 7th October 2020 to assess the university’s preparedness for learning following the Government directive on resumption of studies by the finalist students. During the visit, the PS toured various sections of the University and expressed satisfaction with the protocols that had been put in place such as handwashing and hand sanitization points, social distancing in the lecture rooms and eateries and temperature checks. The PS was accompanied by the University Management and senior officials from the Ministry of Education.
- -EXECUTIVE COUNCIL AND CONGRESS FINAL RESULTS 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
- – ELECTORAL COLLEGE RESULTS FOR THE YEAR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
- – FINAL RESULTS FOR THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE ELECTIONS 2020-21 ACADEMIC YEAR
- – Date of Election – January 2021
- – Students Electoral Commission Agent Form
- – List of Candidates for Elections
STUDENTS’ NOTICE BOARD
- -Student Entrance Medical Form
- -Name Declaration Form for Graduands
- – Acceptance Form
- – Certificate Collection Form
- – Deferment Application Form
- – Form of Intent to Submit Thesis
- – Graduation Regalia Issuance Form
- – Inter-Programme Transfer Form
- – Leave of Absence Application Form
- – Online Self-Registration Procedure
- – Referee Confidential Report Form
- – Registration Form – New Students
- – Registration Form – Continuing Students
- – Student Details
- – Clearance form
- – Transcript Request Form
- – Undergraduate Admission Application Form
- – Application Form for Graduate Studies
- – Individual Equipment Requisition Form
- – Group Equipment Requisition Form
Follow us on social media and be the first to find out about our news!
The Principal Secretary (PS), Post Training & Skills Development, Mr. Alfred Cheruiyot visited Rongo University
Vice Chancellor’s Message
Rongo University is one of the progressive institutions of higher learning located in the south western region of Kenya. Since its inception, the University embarked on a journey towards self discovery, brand identity and market positioning. We have endevoured to provide a conducive learning environment that promotes.. Read More..
Simply subscribe to our newsletters and we will be in touch. Don't worry, we won't spam you and of course you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Africa Library Project, USA
- University of Nairobi
- Migori County
- Nottingham Trent University, UK
- University of Brighton, UK
- Wuhan Textile University, China
- The McKnight Foundation, USA
- National Research Fund
- National Crime Research Centre
- Laikipia University
- Seeding Labs, USA
- Nyatike NG-Constituency Development Fund Committee and Nyatike Community Development Initiative
- Park University Center for Global Peace Journalism
- Kibabii University
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Washington DC, USA
- Northern Illinois University
I am extremely impressed with the professionalism,expertise,and quality of work of the Rongo university. I would highly recommend them to any entity needing assistance ramping up their capacity to use them to achieve their dreams.
Thanks to Rongo University I have not just theoretical content but also practical knowledge in my field of study. There is a conducive environment and infrastructure for learning. It was great to be in Rongo University
I am very grateful and proud to have made the decision to study Bachelors of Science in Informatics at Rongo University. The faculty and administration at the school were accessible, sociable, and have supported me careerwise.
Studying at Rongo University has been a good investment in the development of my career and working life. The faculty members are very professional, accessible and great mentors.