At Rongo University library, we are reinventing our resources, services and systems to what a world class library can and aspire to be. We are doing this as a way of anticipating and adapting to the changing needs of students and faculty.Currently, the library provides access to about 10,000 volumes of print resources, about 35,000 electronic journals and over 50,000 electronic books. We are committed to support all teaching and research activities in RU through delivery of high quality services to all customers.I invite you who share our passion for lifelong learning to join the library in achieving her vision: To be a world class repository of knowledge. Your continuous feedback is essential in helping us reinvent a library for the future. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Acessing E-library resources
Library Strategic Objectives
- Provide current and appropriate information resources that support the academic curriculum and all the teaching, learning and research done in Rongo University.
- Organize Information resources and provide easy access to the electronic information resources.
- Promote usage of library resources by educating and assisting University students and staff in the identification and effective use of the information resources.
- Preserve Rongo University intellectual output collections and make them public through institutional repository.
- Continuously upgrade physical and technological infrastructure to enhance the quality of services
- Continuously enhance information literacy programs, especially in the emerging technologies to always be abreast with ICT.