Prof. Michael Ntabo Mabururu
Deputy Vice Chancellor,
Academic & Student Affairs
Welcome to Rongo University Gold Mine of Knowledge specifically to the academic division. At Rongo Univesity, we offer market driven programmes that focuses on addressing the 21st century dynamics.
- Spearhead the development and review of curriculums to align with CUE guidelines and job market needs.
- Establish and implement strategies for increasing students’ enrolment to post-secondary, undergraduate and post-graduate programmes.
- Enactment and quality assurance of student wellbeing through extra-curriculum activities, catering services, accommodation services, security, and academic support facilities and services.
- Encourage research enterprise through facilitation of viable staffs and students proposals for funding for research and community service.
The office of the deputy vice chancellor coordinates all matters related to academics. Listed below are some of the Departments under the office
- Student Activities i.e. Sports
Schools in RU
Rongo University has 7 schools
- School of Education
- School of Business and Human Resource Development
- School of Information, Communication and Media Studies
- School of Science, Engineering and Technology
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- School of Graduate Studies
RU is located away from town in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood hence providing a conducive environment for students to study.
Being a new institution, the facilities are adequate for each student and the lecturers have time for students.
Rongo University, is rapidly growing and we need to grow together in Wisdom to enable us achieve our goals and objectives.
|Ms. Irene Sang'||Administrative Assistant|
|Ms. Lydhiah Mibey Cherotich||Office Assistant|
|Ms.Everline Akoth Mbero||Secretary|
|Mr. Donald O.Odhiambo||Assistant Clerical Officer|
Deputy Vice Chancellor- Academic and Student Affairs,
P.O. Box 103-40404, RONGO
Office line: 0773296379